Tool-Smith is now the authorized distributor for Honsa Tools in the Southeast.
From grinders and chippers to air hammers and riveters, the HONSA name means the finest quality, innovative designs, and the best ergonomic air tools Made in the USA. The Honsa brand has been a leader in the ergonomic tool industry since 1988, with our customers ergonomic health our number one priority.
Other companies percussive tool lines still feature 100-year-old technology with no vibration reduction. These generic tools transfer high levels of damaging vibration directly to the operator, leading to serious musculoskeletal and soft tissue disorders of the hands and arms (MSDs & HAVS).
In addition to designs that fit the human body and its movements, every HONSA Tool also offers reduced weight, reduced sound levels and increased power-to-weight ratio. HONSA Tools are durable, proving themselves day in and day out on production lines worldwide.
Fortune 100 companies and the US Government have relied on HONSA Tools since 1988 to reduce workplace injuries and costs without sacrificing productivity.
- Battery Powered- Reduced repetitive motion injuries
- Balanced at Trigger- Reduced fatigue and one-hand operation
- Advance and hold/retract and hold- Faster crimping after positioning
- Swivel head: 180 degrees- Access difficult to reach crimps
- Standard 14.4 volt- Reduced Battery inventory, same battery as other Stanley battery crimpers and cutters
- Lightweight- Easy to use
- Audible POP when crimp complete- Improve crimping speed
- 2.6 Ah battery- More crimps per charge
- For more information see catalog
- Instant auto recognition with Mountz transducers
- Tool testing, graphing capabilities and a graphical menu
- System Accuracy +/- 0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale
- System Accuracy +/- 1% of reading from 10% to 20% of full scale
- More information
Tool-Smith Company 1300 4th Avenue South Birmingham, AL 35233
(800) 317-TOOL | firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct for Louisiana (985) 201-5023